See how some of our clients have adjusted their operations during Covid-19
Still getting ahead during a pandemic.
Most of our clients are considered “essential” but even our “essential” clients have felt the pandemic’s negative impact.
Below we will go over some clients that were both minimally and largely affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. Regardless of “essential” or “non-essential” this pandemic has affected all of us in one way or another.
How Can Your Business Cope During this Crisis?
Coping during Covid-19.
While this crisis is unfortunate and we hope it ends soon, all businesses can be proactive during this time. Now is the time to do everything you have put off in the past.
We have compiled a list below of things that you can do if your business is completely shut down:
- Start a mailing list
- Create images for social media campaigns
- Create video content for social media campaigns
- Restructure the way your business operates
- See what business costs you can cut
- Invest in long term advertising
- Work on content for your website
- Network with others in your industry online
Other Digital Marketing Services
REAL PEOPLE. REAL RESULTS.